Touchscreen issue

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by elvyrorie, Mar 7, 2011.

1. elvyrorie

elvyrorie Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So Sunday, my phone was acting fine in the morning. By midday though, I picked it up and the phone was going crazy, like it was possesed by a cracked up computer hacker. I thought, no somethings wrong. I flashed a nandroid backup, that didnt help, then I sbfed, that didnt help. I thought, this has got to be a hardware issue. So, I took it back to the store, and they are overnighting me another one which I should get tommorrow.

Has anybody else had an issue like this? I'm just curious to know because I was just bragging to my DX buddy that my phone was better than his, because he's on his third DX. Mine went haywire the very next day.

2. NiceGuysFinishLast

Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds like you got sand kicked in your face by Karma haha. I know it's a common topic on these forums, the screens sometimes just go wonky. Often it's caused by a non OEM charger, but not always. If it makes you feel better, the day I came home and found out my roommate washed his phone, I made fun of him.. And then washed my 2 month old D2G about 30 minutes later...

3. elvyrorie

elvyrorie Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hmm a non oem charger huh? that could be the reason.

4. negropy

negropy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Whenever I use my old BB charger the screen goes nuts which is consistent with above post

Sent from my R2D2

Search tags for this page

droid r2d2 screen going crazy