1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

touchscreen issue

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by hbk2818, Feb 8, 2011.

1. hbk2818

hbk2818 New Member

As a quick question, I was wondering why my screen keeps choosing the wrong area lately. (ie. I would press a button on screen and it would choose a button above or below it instead) The issue popped up just recently. I have done restarts and battery pulls to no avail. It also has no screen protector either. It is also relegated to only a certain area of the screen. hmmm. Thanks for the help in advance.
  2. BodyBagz

BodyBagz Active Member

If the "battery pull fix-all" hasnt helped, about the only other thing I can suggest is the "factory data reset fix-all". If that doesnt do the trick, then I would suggest carrying the device back to a VZW store and having them look at it and if they cant fix it, request a replacement, or try to get your Insurance to replace it.
  3. jsw6380a

jsw6380a New Member

+1 unfortunately there is no calibration on the x. It didn't get wet did it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page

how to reset the touch screen on android motorola

reset motorola droid x2 touch screen