touchscreen issue

hbk2818

Reaction score
As a quick question, I was wondering why my screen keeps choosing the wrong area lately. (ie. I would press a button on screen and it would choose a button above or below it instead) The issue popped up just recently. I have done restarts and battery pulls to no avail. It also has no screen protector either. It is also relegated to only a certain area of the screen. hmmm. Thanks for the help in advance.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
If the "battery pull fix-all" hasnt helped, about the only other thing I can suggest is the "factory data reset fix-all". If that doesnt do the trick, then I would suggest carrying the device back to a VZW store and having them look at it and if they cant fix it, request a replacement, or try to get your Insurance to replace it.

jsw6380a

Reaction score
If the "battery pull fix-all" hasnt helped, about the only other thing I can suggest is the "factory data reset fix-all". If that doesnt do the trick, then I would suggest carrying the device back to a VZW store and having them look at it and if they cant fix it, request a replacement, or try to get your Insurance to replace it.

+1 unfortunately there is no calibration on the x. It didn't get wet did it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App