Touchdown Users

Bobby J

Reaction score
Ok, here's a tough one. I installed Touchdown so I could use Activesync for multiple accounts. It works great, although you need to switch profiles for the sync. I also have an account that uses HTC Sync and that works good too. But one account has a Go Daddy certificate and will not authenticate with Touchdown. The other two accounts in TD have Equifax certs and work just fine. Everything in Exchange 2007 is exactly the same other than the cert. Is there a way to import the certificate into TD so AS will work. I have it installed on the SD card but can't get it to run.

TIA, Bobby

OP
B

Bobby J

Reaction score
Found it

Never mind, I had to change the .cer filename to client.cer and then it installed. Still doesn't do ActiveSync but I have the cert installed. Missing something but I don't know what yet. Nitro off 'til Monday.

OP
B

Bobby J

Reaction score
Fixed

Nitro emailed me this evening (a Saturday no less) and walked me through some log files and configurations. In 10 minutes we got it to work. Worth the price right there and I love having Activesync working on all my accounts.

Bobby

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Nitro emailed me this evening (a Saturday no less) and walked me through some log files and configurations. In 10 minutes we got it to work. Worth the price right there and I love having Activesync working on all my accounts.

Bobby

It's actually Sunday where he is.....

Great developer....