Touchdown not sending

Nevar24

Reaction score
Hey Y'all,
I have a Motorola Droid, and am using the Touchdown app for my outlook emails. It works great, only problem is it doesn't send my replies at all. My other email accounts works great (Yahoo and gmail), but not the the outlook. Anything I should know about it? Or some other app I should change to?
Thanks,
Tom

REMilk

Reaction score
I have no problems sending emails with Touchdown. I have been using it for over a year with no problems.

I would check out the forums at the Touchdown site.

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
Touchdown actually quit syncing at all for me after about a week (and by that I mean a forced sync, not even just the normal push email). I was pretty unhappy with it.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I have no problems sending emails with Touchdown. I have been using it for over a year with no problems.

I would check out the forums at the Touchdown site.

Same here, never a problem and their support is top notch.

PARick

Reaction score
I have had great resulty with Touchdown. I did experience problems when I flashed a Gingerbread Rom, then Touchdown did not work well. I would have to exit, then touch my liscence key, then go in and press send.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have a Motorola Droid, and am using the Touchdown app for my outlook emails.
FYI, if you're using Touchdown then you have an Exchange account. Outlook != Exchange. Outlook's you're desktop client. Exchange is the server. Outlook has nothing to do with your device.

Don't overlook the Touchdown Google Group for Touchdown support.