Touchdown for tablets

ray0278

Reaction score
Yesterday I purchased a Motorola xoom Android based tablet. I downloaded the touchdownfor tablets application so that I could be able to have access to my company exchange 2003 email on my tablet. I know that the application is communicating correctly with the server because my calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes all synchronize and download perfectly. My email appears to download, however, my email messages are never visible within the application. I can Also send emails from the application without any difficulties. I simply can't see the emails that are sent to me.

I currently use the same application for accessing my corporate work email on my Motorola Droid X cell phone and it continues to work flawlessly.

Surely someone somewhere in this family has experienced the same problem with the same device using the same application. I would like to know what the resolution to my problem is please. Any help that can be provided would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ray

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

kiwiruss

Reaction score
Strange.
I'm using touchdown on my xoom and and its working fine.

We use exchange 2010 though.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

OP
R

ray0278

Reaction score
I was able to get the issue resolved. The application developer sent me an updated beta edition of the program that took care of everything. Notwithstanding works like a charm.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

jscaddy

Reaction score
im having this problem too. who is the app developer and how did you get a hold of them?