Touch wizzz?

drunkclever

Reaction score
I believe I am beginning to hate the user interface of my Verizon s5. My last phone, the RAZR Maxx.. you touch air plane mode on.. and off with no verification process. why does everything freaking thing you do have a verification process.

The s5 doesn't have anything I can roll back to an earlier version?

OP
D

drunkclever

Reaction score
Just downloaded... as I received a msg about your post... looks awesome. Might purchase that premium key. But since I just stated it... idk yet

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
Try them all: Apex Launcher, Solo Launcher, ADW Launcher EX....I am missing some.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I personally use and love the Google Now launcher.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
They all have some cool features. You just need to select the one you are most comfortable with.

Reactions: cr6

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
They all have some cool features. You just need to select the one you are most comfortable with.
Apex, Solo and Nova offer more or less the same features. Each one has different nuances.

OP
D

drunkclever

Reaction score
I believe I tried apex... if that's the one... it had a bunch of links to apps... I rather dislike all varieties of adware.

I am liking the nova lancher, though I have yet to purchase it.

rick2511

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Black Samsung Galaxy S5 G900V
I am a past user of Nova Launcher (Motorola Razr) and recently upgraded to the S5. Tried using the stock launcher and finally am ready to return to Nova. I installed the launcher onto the phone and noticed that I have a thick black vertical line on the "outside" of the last home screen. The line remains no matter what settings I change (continuous scroll, moving screens around, etc.). I even restarted the phone but the problem remains. Any ideas?

Samsung S5 G900V

rick2511

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Black Samsung Galaxy S5 G900V
Sorry, I wasn't too clear :
The black bars are on the outside borders of all the screens as I scroll through, not just on one particular screen. For example, I have 4 screens and the border is in front of screen one and after screen four, but it shows up as part of the screen under the visible icons