1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Touch screen won't work

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by TrucknGolf, Feb 16, 2011.

1. TrucknGolf

TrucknGolf New Member

So lately my rooted moto one droid got really slow and would freeze all the time and reboot. Some times it will and won't get pAst the boot screen. I try sealing roms and that didn't do anything. Now i can turn it on and it won't let me use the screen to unlock the phone at all. What's happening? I was gonna unroot it And if that didn't do anything take it to vzw
  2. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Unfortunately it does sound like something has happened to your screen. But you are right, the only way to tell for sure is to unroot it and see if the problem persists. If so, take it back to Verizon and they should replace it as it is a hardware issue. If the problem is not there after unrooting then I would say it had something to do with the ROM you were running.
Search tags for this page
android screen wont work
android touch screen not working

android touch screen wont work

my android phone touch screen wont work
my android screen wont work

my android touch screen wont work

my droid touch screen wont work
my touch screen wont work

my touchscreen wont work

my touchscreen wont work on my android

touch screen on phone won't work