Touch screen test

bots

Reaction score
Yeah read through the comments. More fanboi propaganda, its a shame. I've never felt the need to fabricate false experiments to glorify any product that I use.

Last edited:

iPirate

Reaction score
That dude must be nervous when he touches the droid because I tried this with a paint app and made near perfect lines.

I don't understand these site's being fanboys, it makes no sense. If you want iPhone to get better then you should want the Droid to be better. Apple isn't going to make their phone better if people keep saying it is the best when it isn't.

Last edited:

toddegreene

Reaction score
+1 for ipirate. My test looked better than iPhone, especially at edges.

mjs31

Reaction score
Lord...so many negative finding today. We all know the Droid performs much better than these sites say so why worry? Personally, I find the Droids screen much more accurate than I did the Iphones. That is all that matters to me.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Lord...so many negative finding today. .
In all honesty you have to realize it's a compliment to the device. When something quickly gains a lot momentum the detractors will come out of the woodwork.

Unfortunately it comes with the territory.

Guchi

Reaction score
it just makes them look like idoits... i did the test on my screen and i think it was better than what he did on the iphone

jrocketdroid

Reaction score
I agree with the other poster who said they tried this...I tried it expecting the same results and lo and behold i got smooth lines and no "stair" effect...this test is totally whack!

NickWgnr

Reaction score
Tried it myself with smooth lines... Crack makes you shakey sometimes and that dude was bugging out, haha... All the bashing just means they are scared!

Wagner :motdroidvert:

pb8185

Reaction score
I used both draw! and simply draw and I did notice slight jerking (stepping) effect on my motorola milestone running 2.0, I'm not sure if droid's 2.0.1 improved this slightly but I did notice the effect that he was talking about.

nerdkill

Reaction score
the more retarded reviews i see like this the more i realize how happy i am i bought a droid. these companies have made so much money on only having to focus on one product and crap on everything else. the only reason for them to do this is they know they finally have real competition. a retarded crackhead infant can draw better lines on a droid then that. on top of that, if your kid was to come to you and say "i want to do a comparison test and use these methods". you would in turn hit your child across the face and explain human error.

cyber3d

Reaction score
I think it has more to do with the app than the screen resolution/sensitivity. Tried the test with MagicMarker by Jaytronix (see image attached). Looks a lot smoother than the crap in their test.

What bugs me is how much coverage this bogus test has received. The power of the blog can be a negative as much as a positive thing