1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Touch Screen Not Responding

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X2' started by WookieClaws, Sep 20, 2011.

1. WookieClaws

WookieClaws Member

I've done some searching and haven't seen other complaints of this... I got my X2 less than a month ago and my screen keeps locking up. I will be playing a game, typing, or scrolling somewhere and suddenly I can't move anything on the screen (or die in the game). I powered the phone down/up and tried pulling the battery but it still does the same thing.

I am getting a replacement phone, so hopefully that takes care of it and its just a HW issue. Otherwise I love the phone!
  2. Wraith

Wraith New Member

I have noticed when something runs in the background my current app will sometimes freeze briefly. For some reason I don't recall seeing on my Droid. Droid wad just slower in general maybe...so I have higher expectations???

No long freeze though.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
bionic touch screen issues
droid bionic not responding
droid bionic touch screen not working
droid x2 not resonding to touch
droid x2 screen no response
droid x2 screen not responding
droid x2 screen not working
droid x2 touch screen issues

droid x2 touch screen not responding