1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Touch screen malfunctio

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by Mr_Ghost624, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Mr_Ghost624

Mr_Ghost624 New Member

so i have a droid incredible and about a week ago every so often it would turn itself off and turn itself back on but get stuck in a boot loop so i would have to take out the battery and put it back in a start it again well a few days ago i turned off my phone and when i turned it back on it would be stuck at the first loading screen since then i have factory reset it re activated it and thought that i fixed it well earlier today it turned off randomly and it wouldnt turn back on so i took out the battery and put it back in and turned it back on well when i turned it on it took about 5 minutes before it was actually on when i tried to unlock the screen it wouldnt work and i kept trying but it didn't even register that i was touching it. i don't know what to do anymore please help
  2. cris

cris Member

sounds like one of many problems iv had too. id call verizon and get a free replacement if your phone is still under the warranty of the manufacturer.
Search tags for this page
disable touch screen

touch screen settings android

touchsreen settings royqueen android tablet

troubleshoot royqueen touchscreen