1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

touch screen keypad disappears at random times

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by zzbenz, Nov 12, 2011.

1. zzbenz

zzbenz New Member

anyone else having this problem? it doesn't seem to matter what i'm using the keypad for (handcent or in a browser), but it seems like randomly it just goes away. it's really frustrating me and i've check for app updates and system updates and there are none? so i'm up to date but this is happening and making me want to throw my phone across the room.

anyone know how to fix this? thanks
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

You might try one of the alternate keyboard apps in the Market. I used to use a number of them as they were better, IMHO, than the stock one a while back. I now like the stock ones ok. But try a different keyboard and see if the problem continues.

On a different tack, you don't have a task killer installed, do you? If so, that could be causing issues. Anti-virus apps have been known to cause issues and look at any ad-blocking apps. If you are using any of those types of apps, consider disabling or uninstalling long enough to see if they are causing your issue.

Good luck.
  3. zzbenz

zzbenz New Member

I do have a task killer installed. I just tried disabling it, but I'm still having the problem. I'll try a keypad app and see if that helps! Thanks!
Search tags for this page

android keypad disappears during call

android phone keypad disappears

droid phone keypad disappears

keyboard disappears on huawei phone

phone keyboard disappeared

phone keypad disappears

samsung galaxy note keypad disapear

samsung galaxy s3 keypad disappears

samsung galaxy s4 phone keypad disappears

samsung keyboard disappear

samsung phone with screen touch and key pad