1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

touch screen issue

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by redhawk87, Jul 15, 2010.

1. redhawk87

redhawk87 New Member

I have a motorolla droid and a charger that most likely came from walmart. When the walmart charger is plugged into my phone, the touch screen will sometimes go crazy. sometimes I can barely use it and other times it just types double whatever I press. I went to the verizon store and they have ordered me a new one but didnt know what was wrong ecept to say dont use a walmart charger. I am wondering if anyone can tell me why an off brand charger would cause the touch screen to malfunction and if this is a flaw in the droid or just that walmart chargers are pos and should never be used.
  2. cromo8

cromo8 New Member

all cheap brand chargers are not built/manufactured properly or up to standards and have flaws in them, back in december it was reported a specific one was built with a virus that caused your phone to call people randomly
Search tags for this page
android touchscreen malfunction
motorola razr touch screen malfunctions

walmart android malfunctioning