Touch Facebook

taypotts

Reaction score
So when I try to go to Facebook my phone takes me to touch.Facebook.com ever time even if I type in Facebook.com in the URL or when I click full site at the bottom what gives?

Cornholieo

Reaction score
this is a Facebook issue

Totally a facebook issue. Facebook senses your browser and routes you accordingly.

Djeazie

Reaction score
I can only load one more page of more posts. Anybody else have this issue?

Raeuber

Reaction score
I have noticed that too. Also facebook seems to have problems updating on that mobile site.

montlyfool

Reaction score
bookmark your page

I went to full site, went to friends, chose status updates, then bookmarked it.
Each time I go to Facebook, I use this bookmark. Works every time and never go to the mobile site.

I also bookmark other Facebook pages and use them each time.
Works good on Myspace as well.

Good luck.

artc33

Reaction score
that used to happen to me too, then i bookmarked my main page and i placed it on my screen. every time i tap it, takes me directly to it. just make sure when you go to it the first time to sign in, check on remember me. booyah!

Reaction score
Mine always goes to the touch site and then when I click on full site at the bottom it just redirects right back to the touch site. It seems kind of weird to me. There are some features that would be useful in the full site but nothing that is that big of a deal.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, share links and videos.

Umm ok and how does this have any relevance to the conversation? :blink: Nobody asked what Facebook is. They are talking about apps and sites using their mobile browser for it! :r_c:

Stretch2m

Reaction score
If you use Dolphin Browser, you can go into settings and change your user agent from Android to Desktop, and web pages you visit will render in their desktop browser mode.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you use Dolphin Browser, you can go into settings and change your user agent from Android to Desktop, and web pages you visit will render in their desktop browser mode.

I second this. I do this. Plus chat in vertical mode is sketchy, but if you hold the phone in landscape the chat bar seems to stay on the bottom right side. I actually never tried to chat on that, but it seems to work.

As for the person to define facebook for us all... haha priceless (read!)

Jer

Reaction score

Thank you! I've been looking for this since November (not the whole time obviously :icon_ banana:) and the way it's worded I looked right past it every time.

darklipslide

Reaction score
There's something very wrong with the touch site, because when I go to the "Friends" tab, there is a box with an arrow pointing right. I assume this lets me go to the next page of the friends list, but I can't click it! Rotated the screen, tried a different browser, still can't click it. So i'm stuck looking at the first page of my friends list