Toshiba Thrive Tablet in Unboxing Video; Could Win One for Watching Video

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;6TTB01sa9Gk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TTB01sa9Gk&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - ‪Thrive[/video]

There is the potential to win a new Toshiba Thrive Tablet just for watching the above video. It also happens to be a fairly cool unboxing video for the new device as well. Toshiba has a new promotional for their soon-to-be-released Thrive Android Tablet. When the video gets to 10,000 views, a special promotional code will be revealed. This code, allows you to enter the sweepstakes at the link below. You can also get more info on the promotion there as well.

The video shows off many features of the new Tegra 2 powered Android Honeycomb Tablet, including its 10.1-inch display, its 5-megapixel rear-facing and 2-megapixel front-facing cameras, and shows off Android 3.1 straight from the factory! As of the time of this posting the number of views for the video was up to almost 8,000.

Toshiba Thrive Promotional Link

Source: AndroidTablets.net via PhoneArena

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
It's already at 7800 .. they should've upped the limit a little

GeLopez

Reaction score
i have a better chance to get hit by lightning while holding the wining lottery ticket on a sunny day that to win this tablet. poorly managed contest i agree