1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

torrents to droid

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by shanacintron, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shanacintron

shanacintron New Member

so i recently discovered utorrent (yeah, alil slow on the news, i know) and its great! i downloaded acouple movies today. then, via vcast media manager, put the movies on y phone. the problem however, is that they wont play. I dont know if i dont have a "good" movie player or if the movie player apps dont allow you to play videos over a certain length (these are FULL movies) or if the fact that its a .torrent matters, but can anybody help? they play fine in vcast media on the computer, but its says they cant be played when i open them from Files in my phone. Also, anyone have movies on there phone and wanna let me know what video player u use? Thankss.
  2. joeybarclay

joeybarclay New Member

Your not allowed to talk about pirating on this site so no one can help you.
  3. shanacintron

shanacintron New Member

well i figured it out anyhow. but sorry, new here. can i ask how to put them on phone once the app is all set and they show up on it? thats wayyy more basic, and not such an illegal question really. just a lack of common sense one..
  4. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

As Joey said.... not allowed on this forum :closed_2:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
android mp3 bittorrent player forum
androud .torrent
how to play torrent movies on android

how to play torrents on android

how to put torrent pc to droid
i have ttorrents on my phone but i dont know how to download