ToRmEnTeD Rocks!

maaybraak

Reaction score
I recently downloaded and installed the new Tormented alpha JB ROM onto my Bionic, and it kicks tail! I got my highest ever Antutu score of 6477! I've had no hang-ups or hiccups, and everything feels really snappy and fresh. Nice job Team Haters!

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
If you really want to wake up you're bionic check out tweakerz overclock. Im on leak .2233 overclocked at 1.4 ghz stable. I regularly score over 7000 on antutu and 3500 on quadrant!!!

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
But i love tormented also. Couldn't get stable data so I'm on blackhole now. Blackhole is awesome best rom I've tried so far IMHO.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
I need my phone to last all day! Everytime I do something it auyomaticlly loads up..INSTANTLY! Soooooooo I like my phone the way it is

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why would you do that??

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

A faster CPU generally means that the programs run faster.

Look at the ICS threads, on GB the top speed is 1,000 MHz while on ICS some Bionics now run 1,200 MHz (which the RAZR has). I probably wouldn't notice the difference.

OP
maaybraak

maaybraak

Reaction score
Oooookaaayyyyyyyy ladies and gents...I was minding my own earlier running that new Tormented JB ROM that allowed me to overclock my Bionic to 1.1 for the first time EVER and had gotten tired of toggling data networks and attempting to find a way to activate the GSM radio so I could have data working, when I tried to restore a backup from Safestrap that I had made prior to flashing the new ROM when I get stuck with "the black screen of death!" (again) Well, with as much knowledge as I've gained over the last few months picking the brains of some the key contributors to this forum, I normally wouldn't have too big a knot in my drawers right now. However, with Samuri's kick-butt Hob, one must not have Safestrap installed at all. I've looked and looked, but I can't find a way to uninstall it from a recovery mode so that I can enter the House O' Bionic and restore my .238 ICS leak backup. Does anyone have any ideas at all? I would very much appreciate the help!

OP
maaybraak

maaybraak

Reaction score
Ha! Fixed my problem...If I would've stopped to think about my options last night while I was spazzing over soft-bricking my phone again and not knowing how to get rid of Safestrap in recovery mode, I woulde've realized that all that needed to be done was to reload the JB ROM, uninstall SS from there, and then visit the House O' Bionic for a tune-up back to my trusty .238. Well, chalk this one up to some more knowledge, I guess...