Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by lingle_t, Apr 18, 2010.
like it says whats the top ten cant live with out apps that i should have
Not Call Log
LiveScore (if you like sports)
abcOrganizer (now called Folder Organizer)
Not Call Log
And it should be noted though it's not technically an 'app' - SPRecover!!!!!!
come on guys i need more stuff thats good
2) Handcent SMS
10) FMyLife Official
astro file manager
my backup pro
unread sms count
1. Setcpu (pretty much required if you want to overclock)
2. Temp Monitor (same as above, pretty much a requirement if rooted and overclocked)
3. Helix Launcher (or some other form of home replacement, GDE is also nice) (stock only having 3 home screens is lame)
4. Handcent (has a lot of nice little features that the stock messaging app is missing)
5. XScope web browser (much nicer and faster web browser)
6. Astro or ES File Explorer (used to manage the contents of your SD card)
7. Beautiful Widgets or Weather Widgets Donate (nice looking HTC Sense style clock with weather)
8. DockAwake (automatically sets my screen to not timeout when in my car dock, then goes back to default when taken out of the dock)
9. Rhapsody (a subscription music streaming service, still in beta for android but works well anyway.)
10. DroidLive (access to all the thousands of Shoutcast internet radio stations)
what bout games?
ok what does "over clockrd" and "rooted" mean
Mines about the same , except include rom manager/clockwork recovery + sp recovery.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
rooted means it's hacked and has superuser permissions
overclocked means the processor is running faster than stock.
2. Folder Organizer
5. PDANet or EasyTether
6. ES File Manager or OI File Manager
7. Office Suite
8. FlightStats Lite
9. Cribbage Pro
10. Fishin' to Gp