top LED not working while screen is on

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
i know this is a known issue with cm and bb and read somewhere its related to 2.1 changing it not sure if that is what i read though

wondering if there is a fix

i forget i have a text without it

Reaction score
yeah i've had this problem too and was wondering if it was just my phone. The LED does work though when the screen is closed so i'm not sure what's wrong.

hiphopvenom

Reaction score
Cyanogenmod has an option to turn it on while you're screen is on... go to menu sounds and display and you find it under trackball settings

OP
tiggerxplur

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
Cyanogenmod has an option to turn it on while you're screen is on... go to menu sounds and display and you find it under trackball settings

thanka a lot i have just started flashing new roms since i rooted just before droidmod came out and have been on dm since a few days ago so i havent seen all these new settings seeing how dm was almost just a stock rom

Last edited:

JCo352

Reaction score
Yea, this problem isn't Rom specific. it is something that came with stock 2.1.

Reaction score
Has something to do with 2.1 still trying to find away for them to stay on while screen is on. Think I might look into the cyanogen rom if it leaves the leds on. Running J Rummy now and pretty pleased.

OP
tiggerxplur

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
Has something to do with 2.1 still trying to find away for them to stay on while screen is on. Think I might look into the cyanogen rom if it leaves the leds on. Running J Rummy now and pretty pleased.
already found the solution if you didnt read its in the display settings

Kmart95

Reaction score
Jrummy is based off of cyanogen mod so you should have all the same features as cyanogen on jrummy.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk