Top Grills of 2018

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm in need of a new grill and wanted to get some input on buying a new grill for the patio. I'm leaning towards the Weber Spirit II, Weber Genesis II, or Char-Broil Double Header grill. These seemed like the most popular grills at Lowes/Home Depot. My last grill lasted about 8 years so I would the new one to last me that long as well. Thoughts?

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
I bought the Weber Genesis II (3 burner) Spring '17. It has the GS4 ignition lighter system. I use the iGrill 3 (with Android app) with it. The grill meets my needs, and works very well. I also keep my Weber charcoal grill handy, as well.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Also, if you have one, check out your local ACE Hardware store. A great selection of grills, already assembled, and they were advertising free fuel and delivery.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
We prefer portable grill that we can throw in a trunk of a car. But it requires firewood or charcoal, we use wood.
f54b242d5166b115e3fcf1a9b36810a7.jpg

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I'm in need of a new grill and wanted to get some input on buying a new grill for the patio. I'm leaning towards the Weber Spirit II, Weber Genesis II, or Char-Broil Double Header grill. These seemed like the most popular grills at Lowes/Home Depot. My last grill lasted about 8 years so I would the new one to last me that long as well. Thoughts?

I guess it would depend on your usage. the double header seems too big. I kinda of like the weber spirit one. It most likely be the one I get of the three choices if I were into gas grills.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
We just recently bought the Weber Genesis.. They are solid and replaced previous one over 10 yrs... Their support is solid too..

Pixel 2 XL

Last edited:

Caelan Beake

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung note 2
Yup
We just recently bought the Weber Genesis.. They are solid and replaced previous one over 10 yrs... Their support is solid too..

Pixel 2 XL

Yeah, my sister has this Weber Genesis Propane Gas Grill and she can prepare sauces and side dishes and grill at the same time.