Top Greener Wall Outlets Now With USB-C Ports

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
71ot%2BHniJRL._SL1500_.jpg

If you are looking to update your wall outlets with USB ports anytime soon you might be happy to know that there are now options with USB-C ports. I have always been a bit leary of putting in wall outlets with USB ports due to the fact that they age faster than a traditional wall outlet in the sense that technology for USB is ever evolving.

The Top Greener wall outlet includes a USB Type-C port and will set you back $28.69. This may be a great option for replacing the wall outlet in the spot you normally charge your phone rather than replacing your outlets throughout the home. The type-c port gets charging speeds at 5V 3A up to 15W. This is the current max charge speed for the Pixel and some other devices. The outlet can also charge at Quick Charge 1 speeds, but not QC2 or QC3 speeds. There are other outlets that do Quick Charge 3 speeds, but may not include the USB Type-C port.

via Amazon

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
What about power surges? While these are convenient they don't protect the device from lightning or brown outs.

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Progress is nice, but at what price.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wonder if my Samsung will decide it's not a factory charger, and not go into fast charge mode. I have used other 5amp chargers that will not fast charge.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I wonder if my Samsung will decide it's not a factory charger, and not go into fast charge mode. I have used other 5amp chargers that will not fast charge.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
It's not just 5amp. You need the watts, 20 I believe for Samsung.

shockracer

Reaction score
I've been using a couple of these for several years now. Had one crapped out after only 8 months, replaced it and theyve been going good for a year now. Mine are 5 amps and had not pushed my Samsung phones into fast charge.