Top 6 Must Have Droid Apps

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Google Voice - Yes, it is the bomb. Thank you Google for great free stuff.
Voice Text - Ummm, doesnt Android have that function and more built into froyo?
DXTop - Ehhh I have no opinion because I am rooted and create my own themes.
ActionComplete - I choose "GTasks" (by Dato) because it's simple and synce directly with google tasks online. Best task app out there in my opinion.
Advanced Task Killer - I thought we were over the task killer bullcrap? Android has a task killer. It's in the settings people!
Astro File Manager - Yea, this is nice. I use "Root Explorer" myself but if I wasn't rooted I would probably be on Astro.

Thats only 2 out of 6 in my scorebook. Booo.​

ljholland

Reaction score
Some of the suggestions are total crap, but I agree with Dragoro, what is wrong with the site?

It is an tech information site, and plenty of bigger name tech sites have recommended junk like ATK.

Well, I guess I should say look at the content. Do they appear to be regular articles to you? Compare the language to the articles in the opening posts. It seems like 2 totally different people wrote them, and in fact that's what I think he's doing. Using other peoples articles on his web page.

If I'm wrong on that he can show up here and talk to me about it but I think once he posts he doesn't come back. Until he starts a new thread again.

The site is nothing more than a click/pay dollar generator. All they're doing is stealing content from other places on the net to make some traffic $$$. It's a step up from those sites that rely on misspelled legitimate domain names (e.g., amezon.com)....but not by much.

OP
M

Mattjames

Well I am not copy anyone else content, I write it my own and my editor only accept if content is unique! You can check my originality with CopyScape.com which will clear your doubts! I have 3 different Authors who edit and publish new content!

Our content also feature on Official pages of Apps developers which is our honor and prove us that we are not stealing content from anywhere. You may check:

Memeo A Content Management Platform. Access data from anywhere and from any device.

So don't rise any issue over our content, we only write fresh content only and it's review so reviews are totally our own views!

ljholland

Reaction score
Well I am not copy anyone else content, I write it my own and my editor only accept if content is unique! You can check my originality with CopyScape.com which will clear your doubts! I have 3 different Authors who edit and publish new content!

Our content also feature on Official pages of Apps developers which is our honor and prove us that we are not stealing content from anywhere. You may check:

Memeo A Content Management Platform. Access data from anywhere and from any device.

So don't rise any issue over our content, we only write fresh content only and it's review so reviews are totally our own views!

My apologies for an overly critical post.

Brandonovich

Reaction score
It seems that the obvious question to you would then be this: How is it that you cannot write a post on this forum using proper English sentence structure and syntax, but the articles on your site read like an experienced writer wrote them?

OP
A

abn75

Man, I'm sorry but its hard to believe that you are able to write any articles that make any sense. I mean come on, look at what you just wrote.

OP
M

Mattjames

Man, I'm sorry but its hard to believe that you are able to write any articles that make any sense. I mean come on, look at what you just wrote.
Yes but I am not native English speaking person but site is totally handle by US person who also often publish his content on TechRadar,Techi-Buzz and other top Tech site! And all articles corrected by Editor who live in NY itself and native person!

OP
M

Mattjames

Well I am not native English person it's hard for me to write sensible article but I have team who are native English writer who handle my site and one them also often writing at TechRadar and Techi-buzz,leading tech sites!

I am really sorry for my English and I will try to improve it.

phartwig

Reaction score
Do you have a rich relative who has tons of money that you are willing to give me if I just provide my bank account and routing number...:icon_ banana:

Flowah

Reaction score
The thing is, you made 2 posts with basically the same thing, and there is indication that you're only doing this for hits for cash, as opposed to actually having something to contribute.

OP
M

Mattjames

The thing is, you made 2 posts with basically the same thing, and there is indication that you're only doing this for hits for cash, as opposed to actually having something to contribute.
Well I am not doing for hits only and make money from it! I could even do it without posting here! If you are webmaster then you must know that it's really easy to get 1000 Unique hits for just $1 which is more then I am getting here!

Also I talked on Super Mod and from Sept 1,I always give link back to this forum so people come from my blog to here too! You can see people are come here from search engine too!

I don't know why people take these things in wrong sense! I'm sharing honest reviews and not forcing anyone to do something on blog like other people do!

I learn many things from here and I read information from here and learn everyday!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I am not doing for hits only and make money from it! I could even do it without posting here! If you are webmaster then you must know that it's really easy to get 1000 Unique hits for just $1 which is more then I am getting here!

Also I talked on Super Mod and from Sept 1,I always give link back to this forum so people come from my blog to here too! You can see people are come here from search engine too!

I don't know why people take these things in wrong sense! I'm sharing honest reviews and not forcing anyone to do something on blog like other people do!

I learn many things from here and I read information from here and learn everyday!

You are sharing things that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You're grabbing articles from other sites and placing them as your own, you should be linking back to your source. How do I know this? Because your articles are full of misinformation.

As far as linking back to DF, we will see how much longer that goes on. I have been looking into this and I'm waiting for an answer from admin as to whether or not this should allowed to be continued.

These people aren't dumb. They can see what's going on.

OP
M

Mattjames

You are sharing things that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You're grabbing articles from other sites and placing them as your own, you should be linking back to your source. How do I know this? Because your articles are full of misinformation.

As far as linking back to DF, we will see how much longer that goes on. I have been looking into this and I'm waiting for an answer from admin as to whether or not this should allowed to be continued.

These people aren't dumb. They can see what's going on.
Well these articles written by my team give me 1 article which I copied from anywhere! You may try to search in CopyScape.com, you wouldn't find any other copy! Also in terms of SEO, We never copy article from anywhere! I am also waiting for Admin response, as I already respond one of Admin about it!