"Top 10 things to do while waiting for the ota"

AndyMcDroid

Reaction score
Immerse yourself in the details of every known Bionic or RAZR issue, while desperately trying to convince yourself that the OTA will resolve all your issues and you'll be relieved that you resisted trading your Bionic for a RAZR.

llt_droid

Reaction score
Just keep singing to myself, "all I want for Christmas..." (llt_droid)

thejacked1

Reaction score
While I wait for "THE UPDATE", I will continue to scrape the small amounts of plutonium from each of the 9 SIM cards VZW has sent me. After deodexing the plutonium pieces, next I will create a plutonium.zip file (yes, renaming it update.zip...duh) and flash that .zip with jrummys FluxCapacitor app. Once installed I can browse websites, read news stories, check sports scores, etc ......FROM THE PAST!! This should keep me...........WAIT, scratch all that! Nevermind! I can just read my news widget, since because I %#@king have NO DATA...its all yesterdays news anyway :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

thejacked1

Reaction score
People would rather ***** I guess.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
While I wait for "THE UPDATE", I will continue to scrape the small amounts of plutonium from each of the 9 SIM cards VZW has sent me. After deodexing the plutonium pieces, next I will create a plutonium.zip file (yes, renaming it update.zip...duh) and flash that .zip with jrummys FluxCapacitor app. Once installed I can browse websites, read news stories, check sports scores, etc ......FROM THE PAST!! This should keep me...........WAIT, scratch all that! Nevermind! I can just read my news widget, since because I %#@king have NO DATA...its all yesterdays news anyway :)

LOL. This is awesome.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
sit around coffee shops kicking Iphone users offline....thanks WiFi Kill.....in other words PROVING my Android is better dancedroid

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get a group to "Occupy" a Version Store saying that "We are the 99% that aren't getting data and we won't pay for something we aren't getting!" (aaf709)

OP
bluezdawg

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Get a group to "Occupy" a Version Store saying that "We are the 99% that aren't getting data and we won't pay for something we aren't getting!" (aaf709)

careful aaf709, the government (or Verizon) may tax you for something you may never get ;)