Top 10 must have apps 4 the new guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaric

Reaction score
I will have my Droid in hand tomorrow afternoon "at least I better"
So what are the Top 10 apps you consider a must have?
And Thanks.:reddroid:

koralyne

Reaction score
I don't have the droid yet, but ill have it within the month, so im doing research on the apps i'm gonna get.

First and foremost, i'm gonna get the dolphin browser. Tabbed browsing with multitouch pinch zoom? count me in =]

I don't use itunes, but if you do, you can get doubletwist which is a pc-side program that helps with managing music for android OS's

The GoogleVoice app seems pretty neat, and ive heard people get free texting from it.

My most anticipated app would be ringdroid, which lets you make awesome ringtones from music right from your SD card, without having to use your computer or anything. (im a heavy ringtone maker, so this is a must have app for me)

If you're paranoid about your phone being lost, look into the mobile defense app

I know there area few more apps i was looking into, but i stupidly didn't bookmark them. Most of the apps I mentioned came from this link, which i found in a different thread. Along with neat apps, it also has a lot of information about the phone itself, and ways to customize and optimize your new droid :)

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score

andrewdoane

Reaction score
I for one love these threads and I hope there are 10 more of them this week. I love seeing everyone's list.

For folks who don't have the phone yet: Download Dolphin if you want, but give the default browser a chance. I myself like it much better than Dolphin.

Great apps:
Barcode scanner (shopping, or scan a book's barcode and search through the book)
Shazam (song recognizer)
Talk to Me (Speak into it in English, it translates into another language and speaks that)
Unit Converter
Google Sky Map (not really useful but fun to show off the phone. You may think it sounds dumb but download/use it first.)
Googles (again, impress your friends)

Games:
Battle for Mars
Robo Defense
Friction Mobile
Labyrinth

Games that are fun but more importantly show off the graphics:
Speed Forge 3D
Iron Sight
Wave Blazer
Raging Thunder

bodean

Reaction score
I will have my Droid in hand tomorrow afternoon "at least I better"
So what are the Top 10 apps you consider a must have?
And Thanks.:reddroid:

New guy.................SEARCH THE FORUMS. This topic is posted every day. I believe there is also a "STICKY" on it.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.