Toooo many home screens

satarecah

Reaction score
Is there anyway with out third party to get rid of 2 home screens? please dont go "blah blah adw blah blah launcher pro" i already know i try to keep my third party to a min

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Can't you just pretend they don't exist and not put anything on them? I only use three myself and never even think about the outer two. But to answer your question without third party app no you can't get rid of them.

surge

Reaction score
I had to rethink my home screen strategy. I came from the X which had seven. I am now using the group widget to access categorized programs.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had to rethink my home screen strategy. I came from the X which had seven. I am now using the group widget to access categorized programs.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Launcherpro Plus will let you have up to 7 or as few as 1. And it is a mere $2.49. There is a free version which I think also lets you change the number of home screens.

I know the OP said no 3rd party, but some that read the thread might not mind a 3rd party app.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
Is there anyway with out third party to get rid of 2 home screens? please dont go "blah blah adw blah blah launcher pro" i already know i try to keep my third party to a min
I've not yet spotted a way to do this. I came from using a third party launcher on my old Droid. 7 screens full of crap. As time went on, I started culling it out. On my RAZR I am now only using 2 screens, home, which is minimal (beautiful widgets clock and the dock bar) and a second screen with some short cuts to my most used apps.

I've gotten pretty used to ignoring the blank screens. If there was a way to reduce the screen number I'd probably do it too (I happen to like the stock launcher on the RAZR. If I do change launcher it'd be back to Go launcher)