1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Toolbox not working at all.

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by Hodoku, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Hodoku

Hodoku New Member

Okay, so I've been trying this for days now, and I can't get the toolbox to work at all. Installing apps, changing LCD density, all that - none of it works. It asks to restart, but nothing changes. Any idea what could be happening? Do I have the wrong version of busybox installed or something?
  2. kilahimm

kilahimm New Member

have you tried installing the latest version of the toolbox from the marketplace?
  3. Hodoku

Hodoku New Member

already did. Still nothing. It worked before, beacuse I've set my LCD density to 220. But a reinstall hasn't helped either. Are there any other steps I can take to try and fix it?
  4. kilahimm

kilahimm New Member

The toolbox sticky thread seems to show a number of users are encountering problems with it as well. It may be worth following along there to see if anything new comes up. Only other thing I can think of suggesting is clearing data for the toolbox and then attempting an action again.
Search tags for this page
galaxy s4 rom toolbox not working
lcd density not changing rom toolbox
lcd density rom toolbox does not seem to work

rom toolbox not working

rom toolbox pro not working