Toolbox Download Issues 7/13

Lethologica

Reaction score
I cannot get any of the nightlies to download. Wondering if anyone else can. I've tried WiFi and 3G. They allow me to get to some portion of download, i.e 12% 81%, but they always stop and hang. I let it sit there for 5-10 minutes once it starts hanging, but it never finishes. Wanted to know if anyone else is having a similar issue right now, or if it might be just me. I upgraded to Gingerbread today and if I don't get any feedback, I might just reinstall and see if that does it.

Never had so many issues with Toolbox until today :(

OP
Lethologica

Lethologica

Reaction score
Man, I really want to download this. Is there any other way to download besides through toolbox? Should have some sort of license key or some sort of way to download off of a website. I know it could be abused but this is ridiculous... 3G got me to 86% before stopping this time, and my recent WiFi attempt got me to 63%. :'( Would gladly prove I have purchased if there was a way to download this via internet and then move zip to my phone.

OP
Lethologica

Lethologica

Reaction score
Kinda dumb, but I changed my router's wireless to unprotected and it held the signal long enough to get to 100%, applying now. FML.