[TOOL] ezSBF

BK44129

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid 2 verizon unlocked
Gotcha. If your comfortable with RSDLite, I'll upload all my D2 SBF files and you can start with the lowest one, and work toward the newer, until one boots successfully. If your on 2.3.4, flashing 2.2 won't boot, but won't brick your phone either, just try the next one. Know what I'm saying?
I do know what you are saying. I just tried booting up the phone and it will not even light up. I believe the phone is totally dead. I have to see if I have a new battery and try it again.
I will get back to you in a bit.

BK44129

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid 2 verizon unlocked
Gotcha. If your comfortable with RSDLite, I'll upload all my D2 SBF files and you can start with the lowest one, and work toward the newer, until one boots successfully. If your on 2.3.4, flashing 2.2 won't boot, but won't brick your phone either, just try the next one. Know what I'm saying?
OK my phone is now back up to the boot loader screen and in transfer mode

bootloader
d.237

battery ok
ok to program
transfer mode
USB

I have to admit I have never flashed before so if you could walk me through it I would be happy.... I do thank you for your time in this matter.

BK44129

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid 2 verizon unlocked
I do have rsdLite V 6.1.5

BK44129

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid 2 verizon unlocked
When I click show device in RSDLite it doesn't do anything.

BK44129

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid 2 verizon unlocked
ok I did try to run the flash with rsdLite

I am now seeing this on the screen

boot loader
D2.37

err:A5,70,70,00,IF

New_map blank
service req'd
battery ok
ok to program
transfer mode
ok

The RSD lite said it failed the flash

is there another file to try to flash to?

BK44129

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid 2 verizon unlocked
I have not rebooted the phone or disconnected from the computer.

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
I have to ask before you try the last one. Do you plan on rooting/downgrading at all after this?

BK44129

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid 2 verizon unlocked
I have to ask before you try the last one. Do you plan on rooting/downgrading at all after this?
no I don't. as long as the phone works like it should I will not need to do that.

BK44129

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid 2 verizon unlocked
I am just a plain user. see I use world wide wireless which goes through pages plus and allows me to use any service provider I wish. I chose Verizon because of the coverage area. that is why I got the unlocked phone. If this will work and I can be back in service then I am grateful. If I have to get a new phone then I will. My phone originally came from Beigephone.com. I just figured I would see if I could get it going again. With your help I have learned a lot. I can never thank you enough for your time. I would like to reward you for your effort as well so please let me know where and how much for your time.