Took the plunge and rooted...

brute48

Reaction score
Well after months and months of flirting with wanting to root, reading tons of post about it. I finally did it last night.dancedroid So far so good. I still have a lot to learn. Like where do you download different roms....are they in the marketplace? I am running BB V0.4. Where do I get the smoked glass ect. I look forward to playing around with some different settings and stuff. I just want to thank everyone for all of the great info. This is a great forum.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
roms are in the hacks section of this forum - each dev/dev team has their own section and usually the stickies at the top are their latest work

welcome to teh dark sideee...

OP
brute48

brute48

Reaction score
I just flashed the black glass theme to BB.... can you say Hell YEAH! Awesome! dancedroid

naman919

Reaction score
Check out the app Rom Manager for on the go flashing (you need the premium for most ROMs though).

It's highly addictive to be able to instantly keep switching/testing out new ROMs.

Have fun! :)

xliderider

Reaction score
Also, can't stress this enough... make sure you make some BACKUPS using SPRecovery (nandroid backups), or Clockwork Mod Recovery in Rom Manager. The two backups are not compatible with each other, so if you use both, make sure you have current backups in both.