Took the jump...razr to rezound

dx1968

Reaction score
Love switch so far. Better battery life, no random reboot, no freezing up....NOT YET anyway.
I have one question so far. My led lift is blinking green telling me I have some type of message. Checked message app, Gmail, Yahoo mail, Facebook. Don't see anything in notifications. What can this be blinking for?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

lazarus2297

Reaction score
i did the same thing and my first charge cycle is way better than any cycle that I got with my Razr... My only real complaint (at this point) is my earpiece has a weird sound on high volumes and even on certain vocal tones (for lack of a better word...) even on lower volume.. The best example is to call CS or voicemail with the volume at max.. it almost sounds as the speaker is buzzing or going to blow... I have lowered the volume and it still happens but not as frequently.. but when it does it hurts my ear and is annoying...

the screen is more "realistic" not as over saturated as the moto display is, which some may like but I prefer the more natural looking colors and the camera is great which is no suprise because HTC has always had great camera quality and speed.
Unless the nexus is just super hot I think I have found my next phone for awhile at least.. LOL

avlena

Reaction score
made the switch too, and so happy I did! the Razr was just too big for my little hands, and the Rezound fits more naturally. A few hours trying to set up the Razr, and I was ready to throw it out the window (it kept unmounting the SD card for no reason, freezing, etc), but a few hours with the Rezound and I'm in love! :p

luckybadback

Reaction score
Maybe they should have named the Dr Dre Beats Audio, "Audio beats as in is terrible". Most complaints about this phone that was supposed to provide revolutionary mobile audio are related to the sound quality of both the call which have nothing to do with "beats" and is just inherent with any HTC device I have used as well as the music playback that does not meet the bar set by HTC based on user feedback.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums