Took a screenshot?

tintin

Reaction score
Last night I took a screenshot? I don't know what I possibly did to do it, something with the power button? Anyone know how I did it? Lol.

sent from my SuperClean Fascinate.

xcoryedgex

Reaction score
Last night I took a screenshot? I don't know what I possibly did to do it, something with the power button? Anyone know how I did it? Lol.

sent from my SuperClean Fascinate.

I had the same thing happen to me a few days ago. I forget what I was doing but my phone randomly said I had just taken a screenshot. I have previously had a screenshot app but I know for sure I uninstalled it. Did you do the same?

OP
T

tintin

Reaction score
Yea, I had the same things happen, but I know it wasn't the app that took the screenshot.

Sent from my SuperClean Fascinate.

xcoryedgex

Reaction score
It couldn't've been the app for me either. What rom are you using?

Edit: I guess I should say what version, rather than rom. Sorry.

OP
T

tintin

Reaction score

I just want to figure out how to do it so I can delete that app. Loll.

xcoryedgex

Reaction score
I can't even find the app in my phone. There's nothing about screenshot anything, not even in my files. I wonder if anyone else has this going on..

denlem

Reaction score
To take the screen shot, hold down the "back" button and while holding it down, press the power putton. That will take the pic.

xcoryedgex

Reaction score
To take the screen shot, hold down the "back" button and while holding it down, press the power putton. That will take the pic.

O_O dude.. That worked. What the eff? How long have I been able to do that?

Sent from my Super Clean 2.2 EB01 SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

denlem

Reaction score

I dunno. I've had my Fascinate since it came out and have had it rooted, but I just tried my first rom on it this week. Like everyone else, I did the screen capture by mistake. I then just googled it to find out what I did and how to do it again.

xcoryedgex

Reaction score

I dunno. I've had my Fascinate since it came out and have had it rooted, but I just tried my first rom on it this week. Like everyone else, I did the screen capture by mistake. I then just googled it to find out what I did and how to do it again.

Interesting. Well I'm using the new DarkREVENGE Rom and he's using a sc Rom.. DarkREVENGE is based on sc if I'm not mistaken. Maybe it's something Adrynalyne did? Nonetheless it's cool.

denlem

Reaction score

Interesting. Well I'm using the new DarkREVENGE Rom and he's using a sc Rom.. DarkREVENGE is based on sc if I'm not mistaken. Maybe it's something Adrynalyne did? Nonetheless it's cool.

I'm still learning all the versions and trying out different ones to see which one I like the best. Between voodoo, non-voodoo and different color clockworks, i'm still absorbing what does what. Coming from the original Droid roms, i'm on a new learning curve.

OP
T

tintin

Reaction score
Thanks!

xcoryedgex

Reaction score

I'm still learning all the versions and trying out different ones to see which one I like the best. Between voodoo, non-voodoo and different color clockworks, i'm still absorbing what does what. Coming from the original Droid roms, i'm on a new learning curve.

Yeah if there's anything Samsung did successfully it's make rooting this phone difficult. Everything is different in some way from what I've heard. I started at nonvoodoo and worked my way up to voodoo.

denlem

Reaction score

Yeah if there's anything Samsung did successfully it's make rooting this phone difficult. Everything is different in some way from what I've heard. I started at nonvoodoo and worked my way up to voodoo.

The rooting part was easy on the stock rom. Just a bunch of steps, but it worked with no problems for me. Loading the roms with odin seems to be a breeze too. Now I just wait for things to happen, like the screen capture!

xcoryedgex

Reaction score

The rooting part was easy on the stock rom. Just a bunch of steps, but it worked with no problems for me. Loading the roms with odin seems to be a breeze too. Now I just wait for things to happen, like the screen capture!

Yeah same here. I'm trying to learn more so I can be a developer. It would be pretty cool.