Too much?

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by orlyg1521, Jun 2, 2011.

1. orlyg1521

orlyg1521 New Member

I am running Launcher Pro and Beautiful Widgets, I find my DX shutting down and restarting several times a day. I am wondering if I should stick to one or the other and would this stop the frequent restarts?
  2. thetrueserkhet

thetrueserkhet New Member

That last comment was remarkably unhelpful, I'm sure. Why do we have to make a swipe instead of helping? Anyway, I think you have a different problem.

Sent from my DROIDX
  3. orlyg1521

orlyg1521 New Member

If I am running too many redundant programs then which would you recommend
  4. ldopa

ldopa New Member

Which apps are redundant? Launcher pro and beautiful widgets are not redundant. They are complimentary. Redundant would be two or more apps that do the same thing that you use simultaneously. My phone randomly reboots as well at least once a day. I'm running liberty 2.0.1, froyo).

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz
  5. Beka27

Beka27 New Member

Have you tried a different Launcher? LP has caused a lot of issues for people. I'm not saying it is absolutely the problem in this situation, just saying that it could be. I used to use LPP, but had to switch when my phone was becoming completely unresponsive and force closing/rebooting all the time.
  6. PS3Gamer

PS3Gamer New Member

I don't think anybodys Droid X should randomly restart everyday.. If you want my opinion, there are many things that you can do, all of them require time, energy, and possibly cause more problems if you're not careful.

I'm talking about formatting your SD, SBF the phone, and removal of programs in groups to see if the problem disappears.