Too many problems with this phone

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well what we have is another complaint thread about CLNR and an opportunity for everyone who's already spoke to speak again. So I too will speak. Mine works fine.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
FACT: Refurbs are hardly checked, if at all.

some people will get ones that were never even opened, other will get ones with the same issues the last customer had. only in a new shell.

And this is a fact because you say so???

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
The X is GARBAGE. My wife has it and I hate it. The UI is trash. Constantly has issues, its SLOW as hell and has mad FC rooted and ROM'd up or stock. Flashing ROMs is such a PITA compared to the incredible. sbfIng SUCKS. There's nothing good about moto phones other then durability.

Sent from my Ultimate 2.3.3 Incredible

ytsejamr

Reaction score
Alllllrrrriighty then...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The X is GARBAGE. My wife has it and I hate it. The UI is trash. Constantly has issues, its SLOW as hell and has mad FC rooted and ROM'd up or stock. Flashing ROMs is such a PITA compared to the incredible. sbfIng SUCKS. There's nothing good about moto phones other then durability.

Sent from my Ultimate 2.3.3 Incredible

First, really, why are you binging up animal rights groups? Should they have Android phones?:p:p

And the line I bolded made me lol. Durability is pretty important.;)

Oooops…My wife just told me that's PETA…..sorry…..

xan

Reaction score
FACT: Refurbs are hardly checked, if at all.

some people will get ones that were never even opened, other will get ones with the same issues the last customer had. only in a new shell.

And this is a fact because you say so???

in my personal experience, each of the 5 refurbs I was sent had hardware issues right out of the box. two of those were clearly from miss use from the previous owner. -The only thing really "certified" about them was new static stickers on the camera and touchscreen.

I'd like to think a complete lack of widgets and icons upon bootup might have been a clue to the service tech that something more needed certifying?

danCBR1Krr

Reaction score
The first replacement I got had a burnt pixel that glowed green right in the middle of the screen. Called VZW same day and they said they would overnight me another phone. That one works great and I still have it running Liberty 2.0.1, which is super fast and gets amazing batt life. I agree that the refurbs can be dodgy but they aren't all trash.

barski

Reaction score
I'm on my 6th or 7th like new refurb. I finally found the one that has no hardware problems after a week. I'm a bit hard the phones, but they are covered in otterbox and a zagg invisible shield. I still have insurance if i do mess mine up.

PS3Gamer

Reaction score
Wow, looking at these issues you guys are having. I'm glad I'm blessed with my errorless phone. I don't want a refurbished POS.

rudydroid

Reaction score
had my screen band after nine weeks. store would not exchange it. had one overnighted, but it was christmas weekend. took five days.
no problems, with hardware, since.

rooted, on liberty 2.0.1, slightly oc'd