Too many people saying too many good things about this phone

Creed

Reaction score
It has the best software of any phone. It has the best hardware of any phone. It has the best community of any phone. It is on the best carrier.

What more could one want?! :)

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Loling at you guys all jumping on the bandwagon. This phone is terrible TBH. :mellow:

Just kidding, this phone is freakin sweet! DancingNexus

sb1831

Reaction score
It has the best software of any phone. It has the best hardware of any phone. It has the best community of any phone. It is on the best carrier.

What more could one want?! :)

one that actually works? i know my fiancees works perfect. mine? not so much

sonnydroid

Reaction score
This phone is too awesome. Once you pick one up, you won't be able to put it back down.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
J

JohnnyDroid

Reaction score
Loling at you guys all jumping on the bandwagon. This phone is terrible TBH. :mellow:

I'll bet the problem is that I didn't make it clear enough how utterly important it is for a grown man like me to have a new toy in time for Christmas. :p

Tuktanuk

Reaction score
I'll bet the problem is that I didn't make it clear enough how utterly important it is for a grown man like me to have a new toy in time for Christmas. :p

Sorry Johnny! phone too awesome compels all who touch it to say nice things about it.... far to strong to resist. Sell a Kidney and BUY THIS PHONE!!!

This was in fact; the Droid I was looking for!