Too many people saying too many good things about this phone

JohnnyDroid

Reaction score
This has to stop. You guys are killing me. How do you think I'm going to snag one at a good price if demand stays high? You know? Supply & demand?

I'm thinking a price drop to let's say $99 in time for the holidays would be a good thing. Can't you like, lie or something?

:blink:

smokiedabong

Reaction score
I feel so bad for you not having this amazing phone already, I almost want to send you one :p

sb1831

Reaction score
This phone has mediocre build quality, hollow and tinny sounding voice calls(when they;re not dropped) and LTE/3G connectivity issues. Happy?

dbol

Reaction score
This phone is nothing short of stellar. I've had 0 issues with connectivity, although 4G isn't as widespread as Verizon might have you believe, but all in due time...

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Well I'm sorry to, this phone is the bomb, more like a nuke destroying a small country. It has its minor issues that people will nitpick at like all phones but overall best android phone by far.

Minor problems going around on this forum...

Low external speaker volume, fixed with a app

LED notification problems, fixed with a app

Phone signal seems to be weaker then most phones according to the bars, suppose to be a Google update coming soon

Speaker on a call seems it has a lil vibration and the quality is below my D1 as I've been having Bluetooth problems but could be my headset.

Overall phone is sweet, hope u get one :)

Sent from Galaxy Nexy Sexy using DroidForums :)

honors21

Reaction score
Its a great paper weight.;) not really sorry I can't lie it's awesome!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

soulshot96

Reaction score
I just hope that by the time I get the money together Verizon will still have one!

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

wil318466

Reaction score
I'm confused about the connectivity issues. I've had zero, but it must be where I live. This now works in my house where my old 3g phone would not in certain rooms.

Don't get me wrong, the signal says 1-3 bars almost all the time, but it's download at 12 mbs a second on one bar. Maybe it's just the way Samsung shows their signals? I dunno, but I ignore it. I've never had it not work yet.

It's simply the best "tech" thing I've ever bought. GPS locks in 3 seconds, 4g is lightning fast, the phone is incredibly fast with amazing battery life. Screen is unreal. I can get to a website faster on my phone than I can on my computer, and my computer is a quad core i9 with an SSD and cable modem.

Just amazing.