1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Too many emails from this forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Sal, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Sal

Sal New Member

I've checked the FAQ's and searched all the options in "User CP" and I couldn't stop the flood of email notifications from this forum when I was actively interacting on a thread today. I reset that one email option I saw to "Weekly" and still got several emails in my inbox today. What am I overlooking? Thanks
  2. joker402

joker402 New Member

i thought i changed it too but it didnt do it either
  3. R1Lover

R1Lover New Member

you would need to "Unsubscribe" from all threads... you can see which ones you are subscribed for in your user cp. Once you adjust the setting to weekly, daily, instant or none, that setting only effects threads from that point forward, last weeks threads are still set as what you had last week.

hope this helps.
  4. joshua117

joshua117 New Member

if you don't want emails go to usercp ->edit options -> default subscriptions -> select no emails in the dropdown.
  5. Sal

Sal New Member

Helps a lot! Thanks. :) Duh, that makes so much sense...