Too Cold 4 Turbo

JDH

Reaction score
Working outside around the farm today, 9° most of the day. Fingers and toes numb with bright red face. Had the turbo in a breast pocket of interior lining jacket plus heavy outer coat. Had a text, took phone out. Tap tap, tappy tap, nothing. Phone too cold to work . relaxing in the den now watching the latest blizzard on CNN and noticed battery @45% at only 11:47 hours on. 3 hours s/t

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Yup. That'll do 'er. These puppies don't like the cold any more than they like extreme heat. My OG Droid would act a bit funny while I was outside in the bitter cold having a smoke at work back in the day. And that was a "puff as fast as you can and get back inside" kinda situation, not a "I know you've got me all bundled up next to your chest, but, dude, it's frigid out here. Can't we go inside" kinda thing.

OP
JDH

JDH

Reaction score
Amen. As for the low battery I must say that I did have the display set to full bright from showing a photo a couple days ago. I normally use auto and just failed to reset.
I do like that bright screen for outdoors though.

TDL1068

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
That's one issue I don't need to worry about living in Arizona. I'll have the extreme opposite during the summer... Can't leave it in the car at the park or it will reach 140+ deg!