1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

toltaly black theme??

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by mtnbkrbob, Oct 1, 2010.

1. mtnbkrbob

mtnbkrbob New Member

ok im a noob i have a moto droid rooted with moto cache root. im running ss4.8, adw and i want to add a theme. but ive looked at all of them on here and ive been reading everything. and im handy but i dont feel confident to make my own theme.
    i want a theme semilar to the dark transperancy theme but with a regular font and no alien wrighting but i would like to have the blue icons and accents with a all black theme. blue and black. i found the nu-york themes to be super close to what i want but they have a graphic on them. so what im asking does anyone make custom ones? or should i nu-york if he could remove the graphics in his theme?
    i hope this makes since to someone smarter than me that can help me?

bob
  2. Railrider

Railrider New Member

3. importune

importune Theme Developer Theme Developer

If it was totally black then you wouldn't see anything. :(
  4. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

Just take the Dark Transparency Theme and open the .zip navigate to system and delete the fonts folder...then you get the theme with Stock Fonts :wink:
Search tags for this page

droid cmj black theme