Todays The Day You All Have Been Waiting For! Galaxy Nexus Released!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
gnex-main-full-promo.PNG

VZWChuck Chuck Hamby
@shadez69 You got your wish! Today's the day we launch the #GalaxyNexus.
Dec 15, 6:38 AM via HootSuite

Just to follow up on danDroid's & Wicked's threads. A Re-Confirmation The Galaxy Nexus Will Be Officially Released Today!

Briankbl

Reaction score
Because I just woke up and didn't look at all the threads yet and wanted to make sure it was up. Does it bother you?

We had the "officially official" thread yesterday...sooo...yeah, this does seem pretty unnecessary.

Sent using common sense.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Well I've been kinda away sick so haven't had a chance to check out all the threads. So figured it wouldn't hurt.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I only dont' like seeing it because I don't have an upgrade available and don't have the money laying around for the full price =P. Sure do with I did though. Yay for all those who will be getting one. It may be raining here, but I'd stand in the rain for one.

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
I only dont' like seeing it because I don't have an upgrade available and don't have the money laying around for the full price =P. Sure do with I did though. Yay for all those who will be getting one. It may be raining here, but I'd stand in the rain for one.

hint, add a line, dumb down the alt phone to a basic plan...

Tuktanuk

Reaction score
We had the "officially official" thread yesterday...sooo...yeah, this does seem pretty unnecessary.

Sent using common sense.

Shadez! how dare you not lurk in the forums even when you are sick... it's no excuse! Crystal ball in the shop again!?
(j/k btw)

Seriously.... if multiple "OMG Nexus launched" posts annoy people then ; I just don't know what to say except that "cut the DF news team some slack" they simply cannot see every post out there AND deliver news as well ALL the time. Hu Human element.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Shadez! how dare you not lurk in the forums even when you are sick... it's no excuse! Crystal ball in the shop again!?
(j/k btw)

Seriously.... if multiple "OMG Nexus launched" posts annoy people then ; I just don't know what to say except that "cut the DF news team some slack" they simply cannot see every post out there AND deliver news as well ALL the time. Hu Human element.

Yea the Crystal Ball is out of commission .. :)

I'll close this one down and refer everyone to Wicked's http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ga...66-official-i-got-my-galaxy-nexus-thread.html

Or danDroids: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-nexus-officially-official-december-15th.html

Enjoy your phones guys/gals! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.