Today is killing me!!!!

Reaction score
Wel I got my gnex 2day but I wasn't able to activate it it would just stay loading and finally stopped and said to restart the phone and I did that another 2 times any idea how I can activate it?

Sent from Colima,mex echando gasolina en un Pemex[/QUOTE.

Try a battery pull. Mine did that too. May take a couple tries. The vzw exchange server is to blame.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is ridiculous and untrue. The Nexus has potential to be just as loud as any other phone, they just have it governed by the software. Install this: Volume+. Set it to +8 and enjoy. You'll need to root first.

orly?

thinner phones have smaller hardware...right? that's why every thinner phone i've owned is quieter.

btw, tried volume+-it did nothing.

nothing is as loud as my bionic, but notice how that phone is huge?

Syraz

Reaction score
volume+ set to 4 does make a difference and is about what I need so I am good with that

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
orly?

thinner phones have smaller hardware...right? that's why every thinner phone i've owned is quieter.

btw, tried volume+-it did nothing.

nothing is as loud as my bionic, but notice how that phone is huge?

Not sure about Volume +, never needed it but the gnex can be very loud, the custom rom i am on (not available to the public yet) has the sound governor disabled and it is very loud. ICSourcery would drop soon and you could see how loud this phone can be and it has nothing to do with thickness.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Not sure about Volume +, never needed it but the gnex can be very loud, the custom rom i am on (not available to the public yet) has the sound governor disabled and it is very loud. ICSourcery would drop soon and you could see how loud this phone can be and it has nothing to do with thickness.

ICSourcery isnt that vaporware.. ive heard of it but is it ever really coming?

but anyway I got that tip from codenemaeandroid and see many roms have implemented this , so most custom roms should give you the louder sound. nothing compares to my old droid when it comes to loudness. i might push this louder for myself but its still set conservatively dont want anyone to blow their speakers. it is indeed louder now and much better but i wish i could put my old droid speaker in this thing. hmm project :)

Syraz

Reaction score
ICSourcery isnt that vaporware.. ive heard of it but is it ever really coming?

but anyway I got that tip from codenemaeandroid and see many roms have implemented this , so most custom roms should give you the louder sound. nothing compares to my old droid when it comes to loudness. i might push this louder for myself but its still set conservatively dont want anyone to blow their speakers. it is indeed louder now and much better but i wish i could put my old droid speaker in this thing. hmm project :)

If it does ever appear hope it doesnt turn out like duke nukem forever, which should have stayed vaporware

Syraz

Reaction score
i wwas awaiting that so bad. but after the reviews i never bought it even though last i saw it was 20 bucks :)

i hope we dont fail so badly :)

Doubt you could my friend! Your rom will me welcomed with arms open

I played the beta demo, deleted it 5min later and never looked back, I don't want to ruinmy Duke3d memories