Today I became the proud owner of a Dinc2

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 2' started by devator22, May 9, 2011.

1. devator22

devator22 New Member

My D1 went for a swim recently, and I'm not afraid to admit that I cried when the screen fizzled. When looking for a new phone, I became aware that somehow I could get the Dinc2 for the new contract price, aka $200. So I jumped on it. I just hope I won't be disappointed. I still tear up thinking about my poor little Droid....I really loved that phone...RIP
  2. camaroguy41208

camaroguy41208 New Member

This phone is awesome imho. I had an original dinc, and loved it. This one is smooth, and works great. It feels great in your hand. I had a thunderbolt for a couple weeks and sold it. This thing is better if you ask me, minus having 4g. I dont have that where i live or work anyway, so i dont care.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums
  3. mountaineerndixie

mountaineerndixie New Member

I too just came from a D1 to the DInc2 and after planning on using it until the DX2 came out on 5-12 I just don't think I'm gonna give this puppy up. The battery life is incredible and Sense has come so far since my Eris a while back. Great phone and it's kind of under the radar with TBolt getting all the attention.
  4. jellybean420

jellybean420 New Member

I've had a D1, Droid X, Thunderbolt, and now this. This phone is by far the best. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Well except maybe a Droid incredible 3.

Sent from my ADR6350