To Transfer Pictures from Cellphone to iPad ??

NorPlan

Reaction score
:oops: Had been having problems trying to Download a Picture attached to a Text sent to me, mobile data box was not checked off...But my query is , How to Transfer those pictures to my iPad to Save them in My Photos...Any Assistence Appreciated..Cheers Thanks..o_O

P

promo87

Well, firstly tell me from which cell phone you are trying to forward the pics to the iPad ?? If you're talking about the Android device to iPad then you can take the help of PC, various cloud storage services, etc...

OP
NorPlan

NorPlan

Reaction score
If you're talking about the Android device to iPad then you can take the help of PC, various cloud storage services, etc...

;) Android (Samsung Galaxy).... Don't have a PC , it pooched sometime ago..Just use an iPad...:confused:

P

promo87

;) Android (Samsung Galaxy).... Don't have a PC , it pooched sometime ago..Just use an iPad...:confused:

Aww then do one thing install google drive over your Galaxy and same over your iPad now copy all the files you want to transfer over the Google Drive now access the google drive with your iPad copy it from Google drive to the iPad. All done mission completed files moved;) successfully :)