To those who have the S305...

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by pb8185, Jan 8, 2010.

1. pb8185

pb8185 New Member

I just got it and I love it! But I do have 1 gripe with it. When I get a call my milestone itself rings and the S305 has a default ringtone that rings as well. Is this a problem with all bluetooth headsets? Can I make it so the ringtone set on my milestone comes in through my S305? It's pointless to have my milestone ring while I'm using my headset because I can't hear it anyways.

Also, when I get a text the music stops, but I get no notification tone on the S305, again the milestone rings but I can't hear it, so I think the music is skipping, rather annoying.
  2. TheOldFart

TheOldFart New Member

See text above. (Hey, it makes me type something in here.)
  3. pb8185

pb8185 New Member

Haha, thanks for the reply. I figured it would be something that's occurs on all such headsets. I guess I just have to learn to live with it.
  4. cathleen

cathleen New Member

Thanks to a small, high-grade microphone located beneath the right speaker, the S305 will pick up your voice in crisp detail. And if you should receive a call while your tunes are playing, the music will automatically pause. Just press the call button on the side of the headset to accept an incoming call.
Search tags for this page

motorola s305 skipping

why is my s305 skipping