To the mysterious beast theme developer

NoBlur

Reaction score
first of all, i would like to say ur theme may be the best one available for the rom in my opinion. however, there is a significant flaw i would like to bring to your attention. when setting the time for an alarm or for an event in the calendar the text appears as black against a black background, making it nearly impossible to see. im sure this was just a slight oversight on your part and one you will correct quickly. thank you.

OP
N

NoBlur

Reaction score
redirect

also anybody who knows a better thread to post this in to get the developer's attention, please let me know.

chessnut

Reaction score
I agreed, best themes for my vote.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
N

NoBlur

Reaction score
bumping up

this may not be the best forum etiquette, but im posting again on this to try and bump it up to the top of the forum, increase the chance the dev sees this. again, anyone who knows how to get in touch with him/her to relay this information please help me out. with such a small correction his theme will be perfect.

kapstone

Reaction score
Did you ever find a resolution to this issue? I have the same reaction - great theme but this is a major issue. Its not just in calendar but in other apps like SilenceMode, etc.

Thanks

BlackX

Reaction score
I also noticed that there are no wallpapers with the 1.5 theme. Am I just missing them? The 1.0 Mysterious Beast had awesome black-themed wallpapers.