To the Mods - Known Droid issues

Switchback

Reaction score
Create a Sticky with known issues and possible fixes?

I know there are several people on the boards having issues with their droid deleting all their messages even with the Delete Old Messages unchecked.

I can compile a list of known issues from frequently posted discussions on our forum and others if you wanted.

bbtkd

Reaction score
Create a Sticky with known issues and possible fixes?

I know there are several people on the boards having issues with their droid deleting all their messages even with the Delete Old Messages unchecked.

I can compile a list of known issues from frequently posted discussions on our forum and others if you wanted.

It's going to be tough filtering out issues that may be common but are self inflicted or app inflicted. There are an infinite number of problems that can be caused by errant apps. Good idea if you can limit it to real Droid issues.

ryanm

Reaction score
Actually all issues are relevant, and if there is a fix or it is a common self inflected issue that should be listed and then there might be less new posts about all issues.

If we could each vote for each listed problem it would show how many ppl ...of those who voted...had each of the problems. And fixes, comments could be listed below.

My dialer keeps freezing
Keyboard and front four buttons shut off randomly
Phone seems slower but my app # has ^( I was happier pre 2.1)

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Allright,

i fell the need for such a thread, but here comes the tricky part:

It would be a HUGE list anyways and there is not much time for creating such a list!

BUT: i promise as soon as i get some time left, ill start the list.. I will create a placeholder thread for it and fill it when time is there!

Chck out this section for the sticky ;)

Tigger