To the creator of this Rom...

erikfig

Reaction score
I've been using BB since day one and I was a big fan of Pete.

After my disappointment with v.04 and the OTA annoying notifications I desired to try BB v.05 and it was a big fail for my phone, even after cleared and wiping 5 times.

Anyway, I was afraid to try other Roms because I was so use to the smoothness and speed of BB.

I said lets try something new.

I came across this Rom two days ago and let me tell you something:

I'm super impressed of how clean, smooth and fast this Rom is.

Imagine a user that's been working with a Microsoft product for a long long time and then, out of the blue his company needs a better solution to accomplish their goals and reach their needs.

This is exactly what this Rom has done for me.

Anyway,

I just want to say Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_ banana:

Keep up the Great Work my friend!!!!!!!! dancedroid

Last edited by a moderator:

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Roms

I felt somewhat the same way, I had tried/ran at one time or another about every other rom available, I dont have any complaints about any of them but they all seemed about the same, sure one rom most likely has some other features that the next rom dosent & vice versa...I kept reading thread good and bad about UD...but it was the only rom I had not tried, only because it was not back here at the forums & I had yet to track it down, but eventually I did, & I gotta say of all the roms I had previously tried UD was the only rom that REALLY impressed me & wow'ed right from the get go, since then Ive been a UD fan tried & true.

hakked

Reaction score
I wholeheartedly agree with not only the O.P but with you as well hnh, is tried every new thing and old and BD always has the best and most features of all of them and makes my iphone toting friends and family jealous at its customability and feature rich environment...thanks to all involved in making it happen!
Sent From My UltimateDroid Using Droid Forums App.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I completely agree too!! WELL worth the wait!! dancedroid:blackdroid:dancedroid