1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

To root or not to root (Droid 3)

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Tdawg25, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Tdawg25

Tdawg25 New Member

Hello Droid Forums, i'm a new poster Tdawg25 and i have a question. I'm a Droid 3 userr and have been for a year, it's my only smartphone and since i've gotten it i've been hearing about Rooting. I did my homework and being a sort of tech nerd it's interested me for a while. My thing is not if i want to to do it or not, because believe me i would love to do it, but i'm an incoming college freshman and this is my only smartphone. If i brick this phone while rooting then i'm out of a smartphone for a while. I know bricking the phone is rare but still it's a pretty high risk, i've told myself that i will definitely root my next Droid (which i will hopefully get next year) but i really wanna root now so i can toy with my phone and unlock it's true potential. Any advice for a new Droid 3 user?
Search tags for this page

android rootrisk

droid 3 root risk