To RAZR or not to RAZR?

My91sho

Reaction score
That is the question. I know the phone is the cats pajamas right now...what I'm wondering is if there's something better coming out somewhat soon? My upgrade come in September. When I got my X I kinda got screwed. I got unlimited data, but then the X2 came out...and 4G right after. Anybody have any thoughts? I'm a truck driver and NEED my unlimited data. Thanks for the help

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Well if you want to keep your unlimited data, and don't want to pay 600$ for your device to upgrade, and keep your unlimited data, you better grab something before the 28th of this month. Call and ask, I bet they'll offer you an early upgrade :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

OP
M

My91sho

Reaction score
Thanks for the insight. I just called and low and behold...they offered an early upgrade and the RAZR Maxx is in the mail! Now the old lady is gonna $hit...she wants something new too. I need unlimited though...she doesn't. Lol

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Well I'm sure if she's in the same boat as you, she could call and get the same deal.

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Dude this phone is the A$$ (Kitty is searchin') .... the "stuff" comin' near term , I wouldn't switch to (too many reasons to list)

You will have "Thee" device for awhile and if you choose some GoLauncher OR ICS Love either/or Holy Crap! You made the right move, pat youself on your back.

Caesars

Reaction score
Thanks for the insight. I just called and low and behold...they offered an early upgrade and the RAZR Maxx is in the mail! Now the old lady is gonna $hit...she wants something new too. I need unlimited though...she doesn't. Lol

Better get her setup now lol, wouldn't want Verizon's csr to "accidentally" put you on the new share plans when she upgrades lol.

OP
M

My91sho

Reaction score
If we can't get her an early upgrade we're just gonna add a line for my mom and give the new phone to my old lady. Lol. My mom doesn't even want a phone let alone a smart phone. I'll give my mom my old X or the old ladys Incredible and slap a data block on. :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
If we can't get her an early upgrade we're just gonna add a line for my mom and give the new phone to my old lady. Lol. My mom doesn't even want a phone let alone a smart phone. I'll give my mom my old X or the old ladys Incredible and slap a data block on. :)

I can almost guarantee that if she's unlimited and using a 3g device, they'll upgrade her. Just like they did you :)