to my man pete

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by zach423, Aug 20, 2010.

1. zach423

zach423 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've moved to UD 7.0 for now until you're next baby is ready for the public. And I've seen a lot of people that have moved on for now but honestly, you're forum on this website still has more viewers than any of the other ones and you deserve props. Anyways I just wanted to point that out, along with the fact that BB is the BEST rom out there and not even built from source. So thank you pete for all your hard work. I will gladly and (im)patiently wait for v0.5 and I guess ill keep checkin everyday. Haha.

2. virtueoftheabsurd

Ratings:
    +0
    Agreed. I'm playing around with UD and SS these days, but the honest truth is that I don't really care much for all of the customization. What I love about BB is the rock-solid stability. I have never gotten better performance/battery/stability than from BB .4. And I never had to troubleshoot a BB installation for even a second. That's what it's about.

Pete: I understand that you want to start developing from source, and that's your prerogative. I just want you to know that many of us love BB because it is so barebones. You start with the newest leak, deodex and zipalign, add some really useful tweaks, and there you have it. Overclockers can overclock, themers can theme, but BB just works out of the box. It's everything I ever wanted in a ROM.

Cheers, and keep us posted on v.5.