To my fellow fat fingered friends!

abean

Reaction score
I must say, being a larger man (6'4, 350), I was very iffy about going full out touch screen. I know this is usually a common concern with many larger people. Thanks to my size, I am also a very sweaty man, my hands are like a monsoon 24/7. This was yet another fear of mine, but it has yet to be an issue (I have an invisible shield from Zagg on it, which helps quite a bit).

I've had the phone since launch and I couldn't be happier. In both landscape and portrait, this phone does a simply amazing job catering to us not so small folks.

Just thought I'd share if there were any other yeti's out there that were iffy about the touch screen and sausage finger compatibility (SFC). HA, SFC ... I like it.

*** This device is SFC approved! ***

techguru

Reaction score
One of my co-workers, and a larger man himself said "now that is a man's phone" after trying my DX, and then promptly logged onto his VZW account and ordered one.

Alan

qoncept

Reaction score
On my Droid 1 I couldn't do much of anything if a single drop of water got on it somehow, and if it was especially humid it wouldn't work very well. No problems with the X so far.

Droiduga

Reaction score
I have big fingers and stuck with the blackberry keys until this Droid X with its big screen came out. Ordered from verizon by phone and they overnighted it to me. Got it on the 16th and avoided lines and out of stocks! Love the phone totally.

Biggg72

Reaction score
im in the same boat as the op, and ive hand found that swipe is the greatest, in my opinion anyway. i havent used the regular method of text in about 2 weeks now.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Same here, 6'2" 295 and the X feel right at home in my hands :D

chikibabe

Reaction score
annnd..on the other end of the spectrum..asian woman 5'4/90 lbs feels it's perfect to use w/ two hands..swype is a little harder for me than the regular way as I have to slide too far for my tiny fingers but the predictive text has been EXCELLENT so i end up only typing half the words before it pops up which saves me quite a bit of time :)

3guardmom

Reaction score
No fat finger - but fingernails

woman X owner. I just got my X. Love everything about it. I little hard to hold in one hand and text. But my major issue is i have finger nails. I had a dare and that worked great with nails. The x not so much. I know it is a different screen and technology and i was aware of issue but thought i would try anyway. will try for a week or two and see. Right now feeling pretty dorky.

BigE"s DROID

Reaction score
I myself bein quite LARGE i find myself adding periods after almost every word i type....this is my only issue with my X....I just wish i could remove the period....

reggin

Reaction score
Dr, you severely wounded this thread...nice try to kill it though...:icon_evil:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Let's make the posts civil or not at all.....

DrSarcasmo

Reaction score
I didn't mean my post to offend anyone! Geez, my wife and my mom both thought it was funny! If I did offend, I apologize!