to keep the nexus or switch to HTC Rezound i have both now

fantom557

Reaction score
i have the GN love it i have the Rezound love it also so my issue is should i keep my nexus and give rezoned to my daughter or give my daughter the nexus and i use the rezoned. what do u all think!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Really depends what your a fan of Pure Google or HTC Sense - since you own both it should be easy to make a decision :)

Geschickt mit meinem Galaxy Nexus aus Deutschland

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Owning both it should be very easy to come up with a decision. I'm not sure we could be of much help here. You've had time to play with both. Get the one that you like better. Can't go wrong.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

GoBears

Reaction score
My friend has the Rezound and we often compare. Honestly, every time we do compare, I am more glad I chose the Nex over the Rezound. I was going to get the Rezound but decided to wait because I wanted pure Android. I know the Rezound can now flash roms but no rom for the Rezound is going to run pure ICS as good as it runs on the Nexus. Not too mention Dev support for the Nex is through the roof, I can't even keep up with Th3ory alone. Unless you MUST have the better camera, I see no advantage the Rezound has over the Nex. That's my opinion of course but you asked for it. :icon_evil:

EDIT: Not to mention I think the Nexus is much better looking too. I really don't care for HTC's designs.

Last edited:
OP
F

fantom557

Reaction score
thanks all my daughter wants the htc she is 11 so she said she likes the beats and so on. so i am giving it to her. lol. so now in my family we have 2 android lovers and 4 iphone4s lovers.

GoBears

Reaction score
thanks all my daughter wants the htc she is 11 so she said she likes the beats and so on. so i am giving it to her. lol. so now in my family we have 2 android lovers and 4 iphone4s lovers.

Good job on your daughter. Now get cracking on those other 4!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Dang, you're going to pay $30/month data for a smartphone your 11yo will be using? :icon_eek:

She may also be the lawn mower, pet feeder, house cleaner etc.. earn that data!! Now go show those iphone peeps the door :p

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Actually, the laws regarding children are quite lax when the minors are your children. My son wishes they were different, but "free" labor is free labor all summer.lol

kas1229

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4 verizon
Good job on your daughter. Now get cracking on those other 4!
I AGREE! 4 android phones and 2 android tablets in my house wont be any of that Is...t or Iware under my roof.

OP
F

fantom557

Reaction score
my home we are running 5 MacBooks 1 mac air 2 iMacs 6 iPad 2's 4 iPhone 4s and 2 droids. believe it or not i have built in tech support. ME! but its all good oh i hate to say it but my live in help each has macbook's.